My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Friday, August 28, 2009

life is good....

i am so blessed...i am so excited...i have had a pretty rough week with just various work related junk...but i have a job...anyway...had i known that things were going to work out the way have this week i could be sitting in atlanta, ga, with some girlfriends at the women of faith conference...but you see God knows so much more than i do...one of my favorite sisters...becky...called me and said, do you remember talking about going to see beth moore in memphis, tn, in october...i said yes...she says would you still like to go...i said yes...i don't know what changed and i am not asking any questions, but me and my "siesta" are booked to go see her, booked at the holiday inn and are ready for a road trip....we were college roommates...we met one night and became roommates the same night...i know beck is reading this but i must tell everyone if you need someone to pray for you or just get you straight beck is the one...she has been my rock through so many things...now don't get me wrong..all of my other "siestas" are special too...in your own way...becky is special to me just as you all are....i am in need of some God time, some beck time and some rejuvination time...i think that is a word....and to top it off...

i have tickets to the university of alabama homecoming game against south carolina...life is good....

1 comment:

Becky said...

i DO enjoy telling people off.

i think when i said "probably not" before, I wasn't sure when luke's fall break was, and also had not planned a time for the boys birthday party. but he only gets 2 days for fall break and it falls the weekend after his birthday. i'll have the party the weekend before and just need a sitter for half the day. plus, with everything being as crazy as it has been in the last couple of months, it's time to have a little me time.