My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, August 09, 2009

happy anniversary to us....

12 years ago today i was married to the most wonderful man left on the face of the earth...now for those of you who don't know the story here it is...we met on a blind date...the first words out of his mouth were, "i have been married once and i am not going down that road again." that was in january, we were engaged in february and married in august - all of the same year...i suddenly was a wife and a mother to a beautiful little girl named jamie...truth be known i fell in love with her before i fell in love with her dad....we have been through alot in 12 years...we have had a little boy who keeps us on our toes, we have watched our beautiful daughter grow up into a beautiful young lady, we have made so many memories together....words can never describe the joy that stephen has brought to me nor how much he has taught me...he has not knocked my teeth out for my smart mouth...he lets me do whatever i want...he supports me in every hairbrained idea i have...i hope that he loves me as much as i love him...i hope we have many many more years together...i love you stephen....

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Thanks for sharing your heart... and thanks to your hubs for keeping your teeth.
Love it!
Happy Anniversary!