My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, January 15, 2009

thankful thursday....

here is the list for this week---


1. one day till friday
2. my church cancelled the "camping trip" and instead decided on a lock in - it is cold you know - polar bears outside tapping on the windows
3. that my momma taught me how to keep my mouth shut - most of the time
4. i am going to perdido bay at the end of february for a "professional development"
5. that i have the most wonderful doctor - here on earth - that listens to me about my children - oldest has a knot on spine - not sure what it is - waiting on mri
6. chinese food - comfort comfort comfort
7. that my children are old enough to do most things for themselves - but i do miss them being little
8. determination - yep still on schedule with my menu planning
9. viruses only last a little while
10. again - that no one but God Almighty can see and hear the thoughts that sometimes run through my head
11. that my God is forgiving, understanding and has a sense of humor - hence the reason He still loves me

have a great week!

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I will give you an AMEN sister! Preach it!
And a super AMEN to the church moving the Par-tay INside! Wise move...
Oh, and you made it to Friday!! HOORAH! Happy weekend!