My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

parenthood is made for two not one....

ok no offense to any single parent...actually kudos...how do you do it.....my hubby is out of town for this week...i have a 17 year old and a 9 year old to deal with...you just really take for granted what you do for each other and don't realize it...for those of you who don't know this is a recap of the week so far...stephen leaves on sunday, we end up in er with jamie and her eye, monday i come home to be a good momma and make fried pork chops, homemade mashed potatoes and corn and my son says "YUCK", this morning jacob's med is mia, i think the cats are the guilty party, get to work and am surprised by an unannounced visit from our corporate division to do a "mock survey" which is just like the surveys that the state health department does...jamie goes for her mri today and they have conveniently rescheduled it for friday without notifying me...come home and my trash can is sitting at my house...i cannot pull this thing to the end of the road....my dad was supposed to do it...long story...and now i am having foot and leg cramps......stephen has been gone less than 72 hours and i amready to give up the ghost...anybody got any advice...a sister is suffering......

No comments: