My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, December 11, 2008

thankful thursday...

ok so as i have always said, "failure is never final unless it is the last time you try"..so one day i will be consistent with doing a weekly thankful thursday post...here goes

1. i am thankful for modern technology...after a long day in many offices at various medical wonderlands called hospitals...i do have ANOTHER kidney stone.

2. i am thankful for pain medicine - if you have ever had a stone you know what i mean

3. i am thankful for my children - jamie will be 17 years old tomorrow

4. i am thankful for this time of year - it makes me take stock of all of my blessings - especially those that i have not been so mindful of in the past

5. i am thankful that although i have multiple health problems, i am still able to work

7. i am thankful that my children are pretty much old enough to fix their own food in the event mom is otherwise occupied - i.e with a kidney stone

8. i am thankful that one day there will be no more hurt, aches, sadness or illness...we will all be in that promise land of eternal peace and joy

9. i am thankful that i have friends that although they may not hear from me everyday, they are always there for me...i hope they can say the same thing about me

10. i am thankful that i have made it to number 10, this still makes sense and i am under the influence of some major pain medications...i will try again next thursday when i am not intoxicated....

1 comment:

Amy said...

!!! I am sooo sorry about the stone!! Maybe we should do something fun like make a wish when we pass them! ;) I hope you are feeling better soon!