My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, December 07, 2008

the past week...

nothing real exciting has happened this past week...really the same routine as usual...however, i did get my christmas tree up, a new floor in my den, one cat given away, my office half way clean...and managed not to kill anyone...that is a joke...my dad is on his way home from one of his many gypsy trips, my kids are ready for christmas break, i have a very dear friend in need of everyone's prayers...you know who you are...i got to spend the afternoon with another good friend by her fireplace and looking at her christmas tree...i did find these great pics of my daughter... i think she is the most awesome girl in the world...have a great week....






3 comments:

Amy said...

Awwww. I hope everything works our for your friend.. You daughter is beautifull. Take a picture of your tree! I never put one up and my mom isnt going to bother this year, so I wont get to see one! ;)

Gave away a kittie??

BASSakward Tales said...

yes i am trying to get out of the cat business...i have six kitties...fran, jc, socks, little jc, little man and crazy cat..the first two are my favs and part of the fam..the other four were left at my door...i am remodeling my house and i don't want anymore animals...i feel like ellie may off of the beverly hill billies...all i need is a goat to have a petting zoo...i will take a pic of my tree and put it up...my college roommate has got some pretty serious stuff going on but i am trusting and praying she will be okay...

Amy said...

Wow, and I thought I was the cat lady! ;) If they came to my door I would HAVE to keep them hehe.. I am bad with Cats ;)

I hope your friend is okay, I will keep her in my thoughts and hope for the best for her. I bet above all shes glad to have you as a friend right now! Friends are sometimes just what the soul needs.