My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Telepathy....

Okay every once in a while, your kids work together. Stephen called me tonight on the way home tonight. He said he was in WalMart buying stuff for supper. As he walked around the corner, what was calling his name? Christmas Tree Little Debbie cakes. So he bought a box. Yes I said "a box." Anyway, when he got home, he said that the front of the house looked different. Upon closer inspection, the kids - Jamie and Jacob - had gotten the Christmas tree out of the back room, put it together and decorated it. Did I mention that they are both still breathing? I was totally shocked! These are the same two kids who cannot ride in the backseat to school in the morning without having a major meltdown. Thank God for small miracles!

No comments: