My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, November 11, 2006

People Amaze Me Part 2....

Just when you think you have seen it all, something else comes up. As you know, I have changed jobs...again. I have finally decided that nursing homes is where I belong. Anyway, I have worked at MCE for about 6 months. I have done nothing to any of these folks to make them be disgruntled, except maybe because they have had to cover my units when I was in the hospital. Anyway, when I came back to work from the last hospital stay, I was put on "desk duty." Thursday, I was in my office on "desk duty", and I thought I heard, "except Ginny." I was not sure so I did not pay it much attention. In a few minutes, a nurse that I work with, came to my office and said, "do you want me to order you something from Sal's?" I declined because I do not know what kind of food they have. Anyway, she went on to say, "OK, I was just checking...everybody else ordered chinese." Do you see my point? This goes back to "except Ginny." It just amazes me because all of these women claim to be Christians, but yet they treat people like second class citizens. Oh and did I mention, that no one in the office spoke to me all week except for the other social worker, Margaret. Oh well, I guess I just need to let it go. Two wrongs, don't make a right. Love to all.

No comments: