My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Joy of God...

I have heard what the singing in heaven is going to be like. Stephen and I had the great privilege of attending the Gaither Homecoming concert last night. It was the most awesome event I have been to in a long time. It was a little different than the concerts before. George Younce, Anthony Burger , Jake Hess, David Phelps and Mark Lowry were not there. George, Jake and Anthony have gone on to heaven. Mark Lowry has had a motorcycle wreck and David Phelps has gone out on a solo tour. But there was some young talent there that were on fire for God. The Issacs, The Booth Brothers, Signature Sound. I say all of this to say that the Holy Spirit was in the BJCC last night. It was so nice to be in a placewhere there was no smoking or drinking. It was awesome! God is so in charge. Love to all, gin

No comments: