My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Friday, April 07, 2006

Jacob's First Love

We have started going to a different church. A friend of mine, Sharon Smith, goes there also. She has a daughter, Savannah, who is 7 or 8. Sunday night we were coming home from church and Jacob was real quiet - clue number 1. I asked Jacob if something was bothering him. He had no reply. As a mother you know when something is up with your kids. Again, I asked him if he was okay. In a minute he says, "ok I admit it...I hugged Savannah...I have a crush on her." I thought Stephen would run off the road. We laughed until we cried.

This same little girl reminded me that Sunday was Potluck Sunday. She then told me that they always ran out of bananna pudding. In a minute, again she said "we always run out of bananna pudding." I said, "Savannah, do you want me to bring some bananna pudding?" She said, "Oh no I just hope we don't run out of bananna pudding - well okay just bring alot of it." Have a great weekend. Love to all!

No comments: