My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Round 1 with more to come

Most of my blogs have been about my kids. Well, this one is about me. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am 30 years old and I feel as if I am 60. I have recently gotten out of the hospital with my fourth round of kidney stones since February of this year. I have never missed so much work. Since February, I have had two surgeries for kidney stones, passed one, put in the hospital for another one and my father in law died. To add to that, my daughter is 14, thinks she knows everything and has gotten a mouth on her. My dad is leaving next week for Montana, my sister will soon be smaller than me, I can't keep anything on my stomach, my house looks like a hurricane came through it, oh no, that was Jacob, and my husband is snoring at 2:30 in the am while I am up blogging. What is wrong with this picture? There are many more blogs to come this weekend. I am just getting started. And did I mention that this is race weekend?

No comments: