My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Double Sizes

This morning I stopped at the Chevron to get a cup of coffee...since I was too lazy to get up and make coffee. Anyway, Jacob comes inside with me to get a snack for school. He chose Baked Cheetos. I am very surprised he picked something healthy...it was probably an accident. He asked me if they had a bigger bag of Cheetos. I told him no. He says, "But I like double sizes." I, trying to be the diplomatic mother says, "Honey if you eat double sizes all the time then you will end up doublesized like me." Jacob, or otherwise known as Ernest T. Bass, he says, "You are not doublesized...you just look like you are pregnant." I could have crawled under anything. If you ever need the truth about something, just ask a 6 year old. Write more later. Love to all.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey Ginny, my 5 year old niece says that to me all the time. She says, "Allison you look pregnant." I politely take out the pictures when I was pregnant and say, "no, this is when I looked pregnant." They sure do have a way of making your self esteem just sky rocket, don't they!

I am glad you back blogging, I have missed reading your blog.