My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Boys....

Okay, what else is my 6 year old boy going to do? He is about to give his old momma a coronary. My mother and father, Aubie and PaPa, have been keeping him this week. Well my dad for as long as I can remember has always had to have his "beauty nap" in the afternoon. Well today was no different. He went to bed, and Aubie went to the couch. Jacob kept asking Aubie to get up and do something. Aubie told him that it would be a few minutes, but she would get up in a little bit. Well she fell asleep. My son, lovingly known as Ernest T. Bass or Opie, sneaks out the back door and goes to our house. It is not very far. The thing is the devil or some demon got in his head, and he put the rocking ottoman on the stone fireplace. He then stands on it, rocking back and forth mind you, and grabs his dad's Samurai sword. He somehow safely gets off the rocking ottaman and proceeds to carry out to Aubie's house. My mother almost fainted. What in this world possessed him to touch this sword? He has never done something like that!!!!!! Boys are so different from girls. I cam home today to find Jacob digging in the dirt for worms. I am just waiting for the day I pull a snake out of his pocket. More later! Love to all!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey Ginny, You will have to tell me how to put in pictures. I can not figure it out, but I am going to keep trying today.