My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Friday, November 26, 2010

my heart overfloweth:

so my son and i are laying in the bed watching i carly - this is the conversation:

Jacob: so how has your day been
me: it has been good
Jacob: mine has been good too, but it has the best bc i was with my family
me: do you really love your family?
Jacob: yes, i only God more well i love yall equally
me: no you should always love God more than your family, God first, family second and job third
Jacob: so if they were going to kill you - you would want me to choose God instead of you
me: yes that is what i would want
Jacob: wow...i did not know you loved me that much

Then he gave me a big ole hug like none other...maybe i have done something right....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a sweetie!

Tara said...

Sounds like you have! It's moments like those that make a mommy's heart melt!

Dana said...

Sounds like it to me! Love it!