My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, July 15, 2010

thankful thursdays....

lately i have not been very thankful...but today is a new day....i am thankful for
*i am at home from the hospital
*i have loving friendsd
*great husband and family
*new doors are opening up for me
*my friends have had relaxing vacations
*that my grandmother is getting the help she needs
*my parents who offer different modes of advise but is good advice
*my children
*my new job as a stay at home mom
*my daughter who has taught me patience
* my son who has taught me to laugh
*my husband has taught me not to worry
*in the past few days I have learned that worrying does not good - so stop worrying
*in the past few days I have learned just to chill out..what is going to be is what is going to be i

have so much to be thankful for it is impossible to list them all...

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

Ahhh, comparing this post with your previous one - you sound like a whole new person.
Giving thanks is sooooo good for the soul! When you get started - it's hard to stop, isn't it. *grin*