My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, July 01, 2010

tasty thursday

ok it does not sound as tantelizing as tasty tuesday but i just created an awesome dish...i call it creamy chicken and egg noodles

1 12 oz bag egg noodles
as much chicken as you want
mushrooms
parmesan cheese
butter
cream of chicken soup

cook egg noodles per directions
saute chicken with buter and parmesan cheese
add mushrooms
add soup

stir together and their you have it....

in other news

took jamie to finish the admission process for college
have a clean bathroom
1/2 cleaned bedroom
and soon to be cleaned kitchen

it has been a busy day....hope everyone has had a great day

oh and book reviews -

time of my life - allison winn scotch
the visiting physician
buster's midnight cafe

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Canned mushrooms, or fresh?

My kitchen is a mess. For that matter, the whole house is a mess. Care to send some motivation my way to clean it up? *grin*

BASSakward Tales said...

it has gotten to the point that i could not take it any more...it takes alot for me to get to that point...we are being toted of by gnats....i have no idea why...with all this time on my hands i have to do something....