My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blessings come in different ways...

A very dear young lady to me has felt my pain the past few days....she has wisdom beyond belief....in my last posting this was her reply...i love you olivia arnold....


You have a Jesus who loves you more than anyone in this world ever could. And he's also healing you minute by minute in ways that you might not understand now but soon you will. That same Jesus is getting ready to put something amazing in your life to replace these bad times your facing. This Jesus is also keeping his promises..and he's ... See Morepromised us help at the time when its needed most. You WILL get better. We have prayed so hard for your healing and whatever we ask in his name will happen so now we've just gotta let him take his precious time so that when your healing arrives its perfect. I hope i dont sound "preachy" I just shared my heart with you...(: I love you Ginny and you are a blessing to have as a second momma.(:

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

What a blessing to hear these encouraging words!
Indeed, God does have a purpose for everything through which we go. He doesn't waste anything! The sickness, the pain, the heartbreak, the feelings of being stepped on - all of it - He will use for our good and His glory.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13