My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, July 24, 2010

my most wonderful night

i had a wonderful night...something that has not come out of my mouth in several months...today is my aunt's 60th birthday and her birthday gift to herself was to take her entire family out to dinner at a "very nice" resturant....i thought how selfless this was that she wanted to be with her entire family on her special day and then of all things to foot the bill...we are a family that gets together on Thanksgiving and Christmas....we always say we are going to do better...well Kathy did better....i am planning to send her a thank you card for her generosity and kindness...and the topping on the cake my hubby was with me too! (no kids were allowed :)

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

So glad for your most wonderful night and your generous aunt! *grin*

Dana said...

yay for a night with no kids.. Sorry, it hits close to home :). And with such a special aunt! What a wonderful night!

GIRL RAISED IN THE SOUTH said...

I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself. I'm missing you, and I can't get to you, please call me.