My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, November 15, 2009

stories from 104....

* a few saturdays ago i had to work...jacob wakes me up and says, "momma since you have to work today you need to have breakfast made for you.." so when i get my shower and go in the kitchen, there is a plate, silverware and a juice glass on the table...he then tells his dad, "you are on egg duty" dad tells him the eggs are expired so jacob replies, "well then we will just make her gourmet toast." so when the toast is done...he sits down beside me and puts the butter and jelly on my toast...how sweet is that...

*jamie cleaned up the kitchen a couple of nights ago...so the next morning i get up to get my coffee mug...i open the top rack of the dishwasher and there is something dangling yes i said dangling......i look and it is 3 teabags dangling from the top rack...she had put the tea boiler in the top rack and did not even look to see if there was anything in it...please remember this is the same child who told me she could not scramble the hamburger meat because the meat skillet was dirty...you know we couldn't have washed it or used another skillet...

*jacob gets in the car with my sister the other day after school (she picks them up everyday)...he gets in and he is quiet...yes this is very unusual for him...she asks him what is wrong an dhe announces, "lib i have had a bad day and i am just pissed off." no i do not condone cussing but this just came out of the blue....

this is not a funny story...yet...but jamie has been going out with her friends...i have been allowing her to ride with friends...therefore, i do not get any sleep until she is home...i know that i am the old fart in this group and most of you have little kids...i am telling you it is not fun...love them as babies...they grow up was too fast....

hopefully i will have more later....

1 comment:

Dana said...

I'm so scared of the days when my babies will be going off by themselves.. Thanks for the warning you old fart :)..