My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, November 29, 2009

stories as promised....

here is a warning...jamie got her drivers license...i am having issues accepting the fact that she is old enough to be driving and the fact that she graduates this year...i remember her first day of school...even the outfit she wore...pastel checked dress with little ducks and chickens on it...okay on with the story tuesday night she wanted to go over to a friend's house...it is like 10 miles...so stephen told her to go straight there and straight back...to call when she got there and when she left...she did...we were so proud...until...the next morning stephen was taking me to work and when we got in the truck...the tank was empty...yes i said empty...he says, "i am going to kill Jamie...she has run all the gas out and did not bother to tell anybody." i come to her defense and say, well she probably did not have any money...so we go on about our day....that afternoon he came to get me from work and had a smug look on his face...he proceeds to tell me the latest conversation he has had with jamie...jamie has called and wanted to know if she could go to her friend's house...stephen said, "no, not after what you pulled last night." jamie was speechless....stephen had tripped the odometer the night before...when we got in the truck he saw that she had been 56 miles....she was busted....i am sure this is the first of many stories....i just cracked up...for once i am not the bad guy...she stayed at home .....

1 comment:

Ivy said...

That's hilarious!! Reminds me of some of the things I used to do. I was grounded for the majority of high school!

Email me so I can have your email and that way I can reply to your comments! Poisonivory1234@aol.com