My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Friday, March 06, 2009

what my children think of me....

Following is a list of questions that I asked both of my kids and these are their answers...the first answer is from my 17 year old and the second one is from my 9 year old...i asked them seperately....

( just type what the kids said...)

Jamie 17 years old
Jacob 9 years old

1. What is something mom always says to you?
i love you
i love you

2. What makes mom happy?
shopping and peace
hugs and kisses and loving

3. What makes mom sad?
people hurting my feelings
when i come home with discipline referrals - this is what he actually said

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
by making crazy faces
the medicine face - i do not like liquid medicine - AT ALL

5. What was your mom like as a child?
sassy
cuddly

6. How old is your mom?
33
i don't know

7. How tall is your mom?
taller than me
4 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Intervention and Clean House
Clean House

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
talks on the phone
i don't know because i am not around - that is a dumb question

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being a talk show host
for talking

11. What is your mom really good at?
her job, cooking and talking
talking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
being quiet
getting to the car on time

13. What does your mom do for her job?
social work
social worker

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
okra
beans

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she doesn't go totally off on people who make her mad at work
EVERYTHING - that you are my momma

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Minnie Mouse
Tom from Tom and Jerry

17. What do you and your mom do together?
chill
watch tv

18. How are you and your mom the same?
when we don't feel good nobody feels good
i always know what you are going to say

19. How are you and your mom different?
totally different personalities
i am a boy and you are a girl

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
gives me hugs and kisses all the time
because you are my momma and you would have killed me by now

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
sense of humor
i don't know and why are you asking me all these questions

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
beach
church

2 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

That Jacob is Fun-Knee! I like #9 and #20 and #21. he is hysterical!

Amy said...

How awesome!!!!