My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Friday, March 06, 2009

blue teeth

here is another story to add to the "jacob file"...kids started school late on monday because of the "snow"...i don't know what we would do if we actually had a blizzard...but anyway, i ventured to let jamie and jacob stay home - together - to get ready for school and pray they did not kill each other...jamie called me later and said that jacob did real well getting dressed except that he went to school with blue teeth....yes i said i blue teeth...well it should seem that jacob got into the pantry and got some fun dip down...proceeds to eat it and when jamie tells him he has to brush his teeth he informs her that no he does not....she again tells him he has to brush his teeth and he says not if i can run faster than you and out the back door he went to my parents' house...so my child went to school on monday as if he had smurf teeth...wish i had a pic

No comments: