My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, October 09, 2008

thankful thursdays - 1st edition

as stated in an earlier post, i am borrowing from a friend of min for a weekly post, "thankful thursdays". so here goes the 1st edition.

1. i am thankful for lazy days when i can stay in bed with my kiddos around me and watch cartoons.

2. i am thankful for my job - i love working with the elderly - they are such an inspiration and great story tellers

3. i am thankful that i do not have any major problems - addictions, financial, marital, etc.

4. i am thankful for coffee - enough said.

5. i am thankful for my husband who helped me clean up the dining room and the formal living room today.

6. i am thankful for clorox wipes - they get stuff so much cleaner than a rag and detergent

7. i am thankful for ALABAMA football

8. i am thankful that i have come back into contact with several friends from high school through the internet

9. i am thankful that i have two great kids who at times i would like to ring their necks, but all in all they are great kids

and finally,
10. i am thankful that i live way out in the country and no one comes to visit because my house is never clean!

have a great rest of the week and weekend!

No comments: