My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, October 16, 2008

thankful thursday

today it is a little hard to find things to be thankful for as it has been an extremely stressful day at work...but i am going to try to reverse my current mood by thinking of what i am thankful for...

1. report card day - no one is grounded
2. a great hubby that does not get mad when it hits the fan at work & i am late coming home
3. we are closer to my hubby having lap band surgery
4. my cousin is finally happy, free, in a new house and beginning a new life
5. friends
6. new socks - i bought some new ones this week - they are so cute
7. 5 more car payments and one car will be paid for
8. a work day only is 8 hours long
9. some days the best part of the day is when you can go to bed
10. my family - even the crazy ones!

have a great weekend!

No comments: