My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Monday, December 13, 2010

i have decided

i have decided alot of things in the past few days...

1. God will come first...no ifs, ands, or buts about it...
2. I am going back to work...
3. If my house gets cleaned it will be on my time...I can't do it all...I have always just wanted my house to be "pretty", but I guess I will have to wait on that
4. I am going to begin a gratitude journal...this will keep me out of the dumps
5. I will do two loads of laundry a day - my house looks like a Chinese laundry mat
6. I will take my meds first thing in the morning to include a multi vitamin - sometimes I get busy and forget...
7. Call my friends when I am in a good mood not just when I need a shoulder to cry on...
8. Be more patient - Lord help me with that one
9. Be more involved in Jacob's school...
10. Throw away more stuff...you have no idea how much junk I have....

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

A gratitude journal is a wonderful idea!
So you're going back to work. Does that mean the interview went well??? *grin*