My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, December 12, 2010

family pics

He wanted to jump in that creek so bad...at one point he had his shirt off before we knew it...
This pic was taken just so we could get my new houndstooth ring in the picture.

This is just a cool pic.


I was trying SO hard not to laugh...I cannot look at him without laughing.








This is a perfect picture of Jacob...always laughing.





The monkeys were in the tree.






All the monkeys....







This is just an awesome pic...my photographer is so talented.








It looks like we are in love doesn't it?










My sweet daughter....








The Thinker












The "true" version of a Bama Belle....












Just the whole gang....













It took alot to keep these two still, close together and not kill each other....













My babies....















2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I know you're so proud of those photos! Every mom loves family pics, I think. Those are really good, even if y'all do have on Alabama shirts. Hee hee hee! Just teasing! What can I say, I'm an Auburn girl? :-)

Karen Hossink said...

Ginny - These pictures are great!
Loved your comment about it 'taking a lot' to have the kids so close together and still, without killing each other. Sounds like my troop. LOL!