My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, December 09, 2010

i am troubled....

i am troubled...have not been this way in a while...i am wanting to go back to work...no one thinks i am ready for it...i don't know if i am ready for it...but the desire to go back is still there...i was offered an interview for a contract position, but now i am nervous...i like being at home but this "schedule" people keep talking about that I will fall into, well it hasn't happened...i have been home since march and my house is still a disaster....my health is only somewhat better....and i am still depressed...please if you read this give me some feedback - positive or negative...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can see where this would be troubling. Since it's a contract position, could you have some flexibility in the number of hours you work? If so, you might try it and just see how you do. Just keep praying....God will send the answers!