My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Monday, May 24, 2010

ramblings from a tired brain....

not alot going on around here...what is going on you would not want to read...but here are a few -
*went to farmer's market with my dad today - had a blast - bought peanuts, squash, purple hull peas, green beans and sweet potatoes
*at one point my kitchen looked fabulous - notice i said "at one point"
* four more days of school - will have one graduated and the other in 6th grade
*my mini garden is growing like a champ
*multiple doctor appointments
*have realized that no one wants to complete paper work even though my health is dependent on it
*cannot sleep at night....my shoulder hurts horribly at night so i take my naps during the day so i can clean at night.....my family does not like that at all
*some people just want to be miserable *learned the difference between wants and needs
*most importantly - BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED - several of my friends but most importantly my momma keeps telling me this
*finally - there is a an old hymn called, "The Lord Will Find a Way for Me"

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

Are you familiar with Kathy Troccoli?
She is my favorite Christian recording artist. One of her older songs is called "He Will Make a Way," and I think you would love it.
Yeah. I've had those 'at one point' experiences, too. Usually the five or six minutes before we have company. Everything looks tidy. Then company comes, messes are made, and they (the messes) stay until the next time we clean up for company. *sigh*

Have a great day, Gin!