My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

before and after - pictures to follow

one of my friends and i are taking before and after pictures of rooms of our house and how crazy, unorganized and many other things...we are keeping it very REAL so as my friend said, "you may be shamed to be a friend after the pictures."...my friend, Becky, is so smart...she is really my sense of control and just tells me the way it is and my friend, Miranda, is my sense of reason....okay so i digress, anyway, i took one room today and cleaned it...like Becky said, start at one side and work your way to the other...it could still use some fine tuning but it looks ALOT better...the reason there are no pictures yet is because I can't figure out how to get the pictures from my phone to my computer...i really want a new real camera...also, i took a picture of the meal i cooked tonight...it was baked chicken with basil and lemon, steamed squash and zucchinni, mac and cheese and mexi corn casserole...my family is about to pass out because they have had two good nutritious suppers in two days... i think my kids are getting tired of me being around so much...i am finding some drama that goes on and i knew nothing about because i was working...well like i said before, i shot the sheriff and i am the new one in town - watch out! there is no reason for all this back talk, smart mouth, cutting of the eyes and asking my WHY......because i said so dang it.....

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

back talk, smart mouth, cutting of the eyes, asking WHY...
Yeah. We've got some of that here, too.
And it all seems to come from one pre-teen child. Makes me wonder some days if he's going to make it to 13. LOL!