My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, April 24, 2010

lawn mower thingy

i hope, dream or imagine that i might have some stalkers out there who are just quiet...it would thrill my soul if i had some comments....i know i post this on here and facebook but i don't get any comments there either...am i that boring...please tell me so maybe i can take a personality for dummies class....anywho...this is what has been going on in my world....

most of you know that i have paid several doctor's mortgages over the past month because i have been so sick...so on the way to one of my appointments the other day, my husband and i see an obviously handicapped lady riding in an electric wheelchair down mainstreet in talladega...there is a man behind that "appears" to have hooked like a lawn mower thingy that they stand on and the mower pulls them along...anyway we get by them and no sir it was not the lawn mower thingy - HE WAS ON ROLLER SKATES HOLDING ON TO HER AS HER ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIR PULLED HIS LAZY BUTT ALONG! i was shocked, annoyed, ill....i wanted to get out of my car and give him a piece of my mind...there was nothing wrong with him...he should have been walking his lazy tail beside her....

tonight at dinner my husband and i are talking about going to see ron white in concert...for those of you who don't know i LURVE ron white....i want him as my side kick my brother...anywho...my cultured son says, "you know bb king is coming right?" my 18 year old daughter who thinks i am about to let her out into the world by herself says, "who is bb king?" my husband and i are trying to pick our chins up off the floor and close our mouths...jacob is looking at her like she is a complete idiot...my hubs says, "he is the man that invented the bb gun." my 18 year old says, "ok" and keeps eating.....

we were at an ice cream shoppe the other day and as we were sitting there jamie my 18 year old noticed some very decorative boxes..she asked what i thought was in them...i told her probably decadent chocolate...my 10 year old says, "what would you decorate with chocolate?"

my son, aka opie, has become quite the fisherman...he and my dad have re connected on so many levels....some of you don't know the story so just be happy that a grandfather and his grandson can stand to be in the same room together now...they have been fishing everyday after school...over the past three weeks he has caught about 11 fish...mom told him when he got to 15 we would have a fish fry....he has been so excited.....

my health if anyone is interested is ok at this moment...we do know that there is no cure for sphincter of odi dysfunction with gastroparesis but i am taking a medicine from canada that is supposed to be the bomb...this was at my doctor's suggestion...i don't know about work right now...it seems that stress is the #1 thing that makes this flare up ...so for those of you who know what kind of work i do - long term care social work - then you know that equals stress...

ok that is all for now...i hope somebody reads this and leaves me a comment...sometimes i feel i am typing to cyberworld....

2 comments:

Ivy said...

I'm reading, I'm reading!!

Karen Hossink said...

So your daughter thinks BB King invented the BB gun?
Love it!
And I am decorating my stomach with some chocolate right now! *grin*