My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, January 16, 2010

thoughts and plans for 2010

1. first of all it is hard for me to believe that is 2010...it was 10 years ago that my husband and i sat up on NYE and babysat a bunch of computers because of Y2K and NOTHING happened...

2. my daughter is a senior...yes a senior...

3. therefore, I will lose my mind and cry alot

4. spend alot of money because of #2

5. eternally thankful for #2 because 14 years ago we were told to make funeral plans

6. going to the beach in february for a social workers conference

7. going to disney in march with 2 great friends - who without them this trip would not be possible - thanks mike and tami

8. hopefully have lapband surgery in april

9. watch my daughter graduate from high school in may

10. turn 35 in june

11. celebrate my son's 11th birthday in july

12. celebrate 13 years of marriage to my best friend and soul mate in august - his birthday too

13. enroll my daughter in college - cry cry tear tear work work - in september

14. find ghosts and goblins in october - should not be too hard to find

15. be especially thankful in november

16. celebrate the most awesome birthday in december - yes jamie it is your birthday too - but Jesus

17. WORK ON ME!!!!! to be a better person, co worker, social worker, friend, mother, wife, sister, Christian and all that jazz.....

Happy 2010

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Sounds like a great year to me!!