My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, January 07, 2010

13 has always been my lucky number....


I was born on Friday 13, 1975, at 13 minutes till 8 in the morning, weighed 8 pounds and 13 oz and my mom was in room 213. Need I say more? So why should I think tonight would be any different? Sweet 13!

I am an avid sometimes obnoxious Alabama fan. I grew up with my granddaddy watching four and five games - at the same time. I had no choice but to love football. I just want to express though that it is just a game. It is not life or death, and there is no reason for people to be so bitter, mean and ugly. I feel like that if we all supported each other throughout life in various situations we would not have so many hate crimes, needless murders and such. I can honestly say that if Auburn had been playing for the national championship, I would have been pulling for them. Let's support each other and make 2010 the best! Now don't get it twisted, I don't know if I will ever be able to sing Rocky Top! :)

Congratulations to UA for an awesome season!

No comments: