My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, November 15, 2008

successful saturday

i am not sure that anyone reads my blogs anymore, but regardless i will continue to write. i started my day by making two home health visits. i really did not want to do that early this morning especially as cold as it was...but i went. i am thankful that i did because both of the visits made me realize i am a lucky duck...i really don't have any problems. i then went to the grocery store for me and my mom...again doing something for someone else always makes you feel better...came home to find that my hubby and children had been cleaning house...i was shocked...went to get jamie's boyfriend, austin. came back home started supper, homemade chicken fetuccine alfredo, and began remodeling the den...we ripped out the carpet and will begin painting tomorrow...i also cleaned up most of my bedroom...not sure where this energy came from but i am not going to argue with it...i love it when i feel like doing something...hopefully it will continue....have a great sunday!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yup! People read.. and in my case - stalk.. your blog still ;)

BASSakward Tales said...

that is funny! do i know you or did you happen upon my ramblings? either way i am glad that you read!

Amy said...

I happened upon your blog from a link from a friends blog, I have quietly stalked for a while now. I always think its funny when I post too and wonder, hmm is anyone reading this.. just goes to show people do read and often people you have no clue of ;)

BASSakward Tales said...

that is fun! i am glad someone else wonders the same things i do...may i ask whose blog you found me on...it's great "meeting you" even if only virtual...i have a myspace as well...www.myspace.com/ginbsw

Amy said...

I cant find the blog I found your link on, I think it was one I read - Snick maybe, and she has it on random blogs..

Nice to meet you too!! I am on myspace as well http://www.myspace.com/Amyazing11

Yeah to new friends!