My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Just an update

I had a minute to update my blog. Not much has been going on here in our little world. Jamie has just turned 15 and I have had 5 teenage girls at my house overnight. Yes I think I have officially lost my mind. The kids are out for the holidays, which I am so happy. Jacob is such a pickle in the morning, and I am so sick of Jamie's algebra teacher I could scream. We do not have any big plans for Christmas. But we are going to the Beau Rivage - I think that is how you spell it - on NYE. We were supposed to go to Gatlinburg on December 2 to a friend's wedding. Nothing went right. We ended up not going. We have not been anywhere that has just been the two of us in a very long time. As I said, nothing comical or dramatic has happened. I will update later with another bassakward tale. love to all.

No comments: