My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Friday, August 12, 2011

who wants to catch up?

We have been so busy it is unreal. If my kids played sports or such I think I would crazy. We have all of Jacob's stuff bought for school - supplies and clothes. This is all thanks to my sister...Lib. She did an awesome job. This took alot off of me.

I started a new job. It has been wild. Their paperwork is so totally different than anything I have ever seen, but I am learning. Everybody is helpful witht he exception of a few. We did have the other SW quit...long story. It was an event in the making. I really like my office - it has a bathroom in it!

Jamie is about to start her second semester of her Freshman year. She had a gotten a job at the local grocery store. That did not go well. That is another story. Anyway, Stephen and I have employed her as our "maid." We had to have a re education in what deep cleaning meant, but she is doing great. Jacob has chores of his own. They both get an allowance for their chores. I am very proud of both of them.

Had a wonderful church service Sunday? He asked 10 questions about being a Christian. Some of them I looked at him like he was crazy, but it all made sense in the end. When I get the outline, I plan to post it on here. I had wanted to go to each night of the revival, but work had another plan for me.

I have reconnected with an old friend that I grew up with - Rebecca Bradley. I am sooooo excited. I have missed her over the years, and I am so glad she is back in my life.

That is about all that has happened this week. I plan to have a busy weekend. So I will have another post later. What have you done this week? Love to all....

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

I'm still chuckling about your 're-education of what deep cleaning meant'.
*My daughter doesn't seem to understand why I think it is necessary to take everything OFF the shelf before you dust it.
*And my boys think their bathroom floor is clean if most of the clothes are off of it, and there isn't TOO much trash.
*BIG sigh*
Are you willing to send my your education manual? *wink*

Thanks for reminding me I am not alone. Love you!