My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, August 06, 2011

have you ever....

have you ever just felt lost...i really can't pinpoint why, but i am right now. it makes me very sad. i am not depressed, i love my job, things are good at home for the most part...

i guess i am feeling more unappreciated than anything. i have done some pretty enormous things lately for some people in my family and got not even a thank you. now before you say it, i did not do these things for praise, but is it me or is thank you just common sense....

i feel detached from something and i am not going to mention what it is...i will tell you it is NOT God...because without HIM i would be at the bar drunk....:) i am missing some friends that live far away...i want to book a hotel room, wiggle my nose and they all be there....i feel like no one ever calls me...i have to call them to chat and then i feel like i am interrupting their day...am i being obnoxious and pms - ing even though i don't do that anymore...

i am seriously just lost...why can't it be like it used to be...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Praying for you, friend!