My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, July 03, 2011

It's been a while...

we have been so busy in this season called summer where you are supposed to relax. ha...that's for the birds. Work is going good and I am about to go to work at a nursing home in Bham. They pay a whole bunch more than this part time consulting work i am doing.

very excited - i got $590 worth of clothes yesterday for $254 and that included tax. I will be a sharp dressed lady at work. Now just to go buy shoes and jewelry.

Jamie got a job! Thank you to Man upstairs. She is working at a loca grocery store. She has done really well about setting her alarm clock and getting up. You know she is the princess. She finished the first semester with an A - Algebra, B - Biology, B Speech and B Pyschology. I was very proud of her. She has changed her major to CIS and will focus on web desing and graphics.


I am working on an article that I will submit to "Social Work Today" about skilled nursing facilities. I don't have a title yet. When I finish it and it is ready to be submitted I will post it. I know not everyone gets "Social Work Today" so there you will have it

I am still doing great. If I could only sleep I would be perfect. It escapes every night. NO health problems here.

I have bought a new car - not new but new to me. It is a 2006 Chevy Cobalt. It is really cute and gets great gas mileage.

If you are still reading this you must be a real friend, cause this is really boring. I just wanted to let everyone know I am still alive.

Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a great, although busy, summer! Glad you're still doing well!