My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Monday, March 21, 2011

since we last spoke...

since we last spoke alot has happened

*went to a conference in huntsville for my social work license

* it was great - learned alot

*got sick with an URI that turned into a hospitalizationv-vdoesn't that sound like fun....

*halfway through the first semester of college with my daughter

*spring has sprung :)

*got to spend several hours with one of my besties over dinner and at the bookstore

*got to spend the afternoon with my very best friend and her girls celebrating their birthday...

what have you been up to?

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Not sure if you saw the video (I guess I could check the comments, but that would require effort, and I'm feeling lazy at the moment. *sheepish grin*) but the thing I've been up to lately is coming to terms with a generalized anxiety/depression diagnosis. I'm taking medication and will be participating in therapy as I read a book about it, too.
And I feel FABULOUS! God is working in me and it's wonderful. Over the past couple days I have encountered things which - a couple months ago - would have sent me to another room crying. But, by the grace of God, I handled them just fine.
So thankful for His hand in my life! :o)

BASSakward Tales said...

yes i did watch the video...i am on board in so many ways...i suffer from the same thing...i have been on meds for a while...it helps...it is a totally helpless feeling when the anxiety takes over...you have so much to offer and are such a blessing to so many people that I know God will walk with you as you travel through this...hugs and more hugs...

Karen Hossink said...

Ahhh. It is so good to know I am not alone in this thing. God keeps bringing me people who understand. I'm glad you're one of them. (Not glad that you've gone through this, too - that didn't come out right. I'm glad to know you!)
Yes. I know HE is in the midst of even this - just as HE is in every moment.
Love you!