My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Life in 100 Questions,,,

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
uppler left lip - Matt Brooks hit me in the mouth with a frisbee...


2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Asian bird scene

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Hubs says I snore, I know I grind my teeth and yes I talk in my sleep...could never have an affair



4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
country and folk



5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
7:43 am I think - mom said if I had been her first I would have been the last


6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
perfect health


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
my Granny and her silliness



9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5'8"

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
sometimes...it depends...MRI machines and I are NOT friends


11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
yep...I hate the dark


13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
dying alone - yes I have worked social WAY too long - seen this too many times


14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
obviously bald and blue eyes - that is what I married

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?
Let's go with over a sprained shoulder, whiplash and Blimpie sandwich


16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Coffee and lots of it

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
everything - love the supremem pizza at Pizza Hut - my Granny and me used to go to the Pizza Hut in Rainbow City and sit and watch the cute Italian man, yes he was truly Italian, make the dough and then the pizza

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
tons of crab meat

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
only those in a bag

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED
my dirty Dairy Queen shirt that my mom gave me when she dropped me off at college that had a note on it that said, "Just a gentle reminder to study, Love Mom"

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
On yeah! My Stephen

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
At my age I'm barely single jointed

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Old Navy

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
13

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Bruntettes - this is of course my choice of hair color for myself

32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!"

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
where there is no cell service, a balcony, a lake and a cup of coffee - Guntersville

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Nope

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
people who have no family to help them - I work in a nursing home - I see it too often

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Greg McElroy

37. FIRST JOB?
cutting grass for a doctor across the road from my house

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Only those my sister put me up to

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
yep

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
sleeping

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
too many to mention

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
eyes / smile

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
No

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
To be 36 and health

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
How 'bout two....Jamie and Jacob

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my grandmother and my aunt - Virginia Diane

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
When they think they know everything and they don't know diddley

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
All the old friends...especially those conversations early in the morning on the front steps...

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
suave essentials

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Most of the time

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
roast beef

52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Diet Mt. Dew

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Not really

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably just for the smart mouth comments

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
I don't know...I don't have any

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Not so much as I get older....

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
do you really want that

58.WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS.
lose 58 and I am steadily working on it...

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Wonder Woman

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
Too many

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
I'm older than Barney

63. Do you use sarcasm?
Every day, all day -that is how I get through the day....

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
taters

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
teeth and half a brain

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Gin, Gin Gin, GiGi, Ginny Rat

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?
making people disappear

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Intervention

69.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Let them remain enemies and go on with your life

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Blue Bell Sugar Free Cookies and Cream

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
Today I do

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
yep

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
try to go back to sleep

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
in a RV traveling the country

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
it would be nice

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
the sound of the AC and my husband's CPAP machine

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
tea

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
momma

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
teeth

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
read

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
snakes - Satan's puppets

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
spring - buttercups come out

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Laffy Taffy

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Still do - since kindergarden

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
dirty blonde with gray

86. EYE COLOR?
Blue

87. SHOE SIZE?
violin cases

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Sonic

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Styx

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Most of it

91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Yep

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
everyday the Lord allows me to wake up

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
trumpet

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Conservative (idiots on both sides of the isle now)



95. KISSES OR HUGS?
hugs

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Well, married 13 years I guess it's a series of one night stands....

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
sub sandwich

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
have been - it is the most stressful underpaid job EVER

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
some trashy romance Shaye gave me - love ya girl



100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Great - most think a love life is physical - it is more emotional than anything

How bout you?


.

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

Oh, Ginny, we have a problem. I LOVE music. But I do NOT do country or folk. If we ever get to meet in person, how are we going to decide what to listen to??? *wink*

I've had several MRIs. Just close your eyes - it isn't as bad that way.

Love the Dairy Queen t-shirt idea. Very clever.

And the friends with benefits thing? Trust me - you don't agree with it!