My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Monday, January 17, 2011

what in the world have I been doing?

haven't posted in a while...had ALOT going on...like I was waiting for Bryce to call me for my private suite complete with padded walls...i have been back in the hospital...thought I had the flu..negative...thought I had kidney stones...negative...had kidney infection...think I have a nasty return of a fungus...yes I know that is gross...in my UTI tract...going for outpatient procedure on Thursday to investigate that...daughter started school...I am looking for a job...had an AWESOME interview today...really hoping this works out...really don't want to drive to Birmingham anymore...having a root canal tomorrow...got a sick child...so I have been busy...including my smart mouthed husband but that just comes with the territory!

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

And WHY have I been complaining about being too busy???
*sheesh!* I need to go to bed after reading your post.
G'night!