My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Today....

Well today has been an interesting day. I took my oldest daughter to college. I showed her how to go and pay your tuition, get parking decals, to buy "used books" and how to always find your classes before they start. It was weird, I think she actually listened to me. I don't think she realized how much school costs. In all, I think we paid a total of about $2500.00 for this semeseter! I told her she had alot of dishes to do! *grin* I am so proud of her. She has a plan and seems very determined to stick to it. She told me today that she is not worried about her social life now like she was when she was in high school. Another statement today was, "I am really going to apply myself and see how smart I am". My precious daughter has been through alot in her life. She has had cancer, her biological mother abandoned her, has had her heart broken many times, but she has always overcome it. I met her dad when she was five years old. I fell in love with her before I fell in love with her dad. I feel that I have devoted my life to her and now I am seeing the results of it. She is in the pre nursing program and already knows that she wants to work with cancer patients. She knows what they are going through. She has lost body parts, her hair and so much more. But she is back with a vengence and is ready to conquer the world. I am so proud of her and I know she will make a great nurse. I love you Jamie Leigh!

No comments: