My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, September 02, 2010

thankful thursdays....

i have griped and complained alot lately so in an effort to get out of this rut, i am attempting thankful thursday!!!
*have made it almost a week without a seizure

*have an awesome neurologist who is taking this very seriously

*that i have accepted not working right now and being able to be home with my kids

*that my family loves me unconditionally

*that i have an awesome sister - don't get the big head

*that my husband has a great job and is understanding of this science experiment called my health

* we are getting answers as related to my dad's health problems

*that my mom is the strongest woman i know

*that my son has some of the same teachers i had in school

*for my friends

*for ALABAMA football - for football in general

2 comments:

Dana said...

I've been a rut as well. And I don't think I have near as good of an excuse. Saying a prayer for you right now girl!

Unknown said...

Thankfulness is so refreshing!!!!