My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Life is fragile...

Well it has been a long time since I posted. Life has continued to pass by along with the struggles and triumphs that go with it. I just have come to the realization that life is very fragile. The Bible says it is but a vapor. This is so true.

In the past two months, more people that I know or who are close to have died. Some of them were expected. Others were not. Most recently was the daughter of a friend of mine. The little girl was 8 years old, and she had leukemia. You know, my daughter had cancer. We were very lucky that she is still alive. We all have been told it is not our place to question God's timing, but doesn't it make you wonder, why the children? You see and hear about all these bad people in the world who seem to never get caught or punished, but yet a small sweet child is taken so untimely. Another instance is a little 8 month old baby that I am acquainted with. He is suffering from a rare form of leukemia. His story is amazing. www.ethanpowell.com but why must the little children suffer. I know when our daughter was sick, my husband prayed for God to give it to him. Parents feel totally helpless and guilty.

These are just thoughts that have kept me awake tonight. This blog may go unread by many, but the words are at least on paper.

No comments: