My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Random Thoughts




Well, I have not posted anything in a while. It has been interesting in the Bass household - as usual. I was in the hospital - no shock there - then Stephen scared us all to death. He was in overnight with chest pains, and had to have an arteriorgram. We have been out of town and just dealing with the day to day grind of raising a family. Stephen surprised me today with a new set of patio furniture. We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs tonight and ate outside on the new furniture. It was great. The kids are getting ready to get out of school for the summer. They will be leaving at the end of May to go to Montana for 6 weeks. I don't know what Stephen and I will do without children for 6 weeks. Anyway, I have posted some new pictures...hope you enjoy!

No comments: