My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Sunday, March 11, 2012

ramblings....

So as you have probably noticed I am not an everyday blogger. I think I live a pretty mundane life so I don't think I need to bother others with it. However, some pretty exciting things have been happening around here. Now don't get your hopes up - we did not win the lottery or some nonsense like that. Let's see -

1. I have new front door steps with decorative handrails built by my husband and son.
2. I am getting the yard ready for its first trim of the season by Vinney.
3. My hubs bought me a computer so that when I go to Ft. Lauderdale, I will have full access to what is going on at my fingertips.
4. I am feeling better. I have a few things still going on but we are tackling them as they come.
5. I have a new pile of books to read. That always makes me feel happy.
6. Still struggling spiritually, but God is really working on that.
7.Had a family surprise that I can't talk about at this moment.
8. My grandmother's birthday just passed - she would have been 90 years old.
9. I found a used book store in Trussville and I am in heaven.
10. I am getting real excited bc I have a bunch of travel plans coming up for the summer - Auburn, Savannah, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Disney and possibly a cruise.

I know this is boring, but this is what is going on in my world. How about your world - is it busy too?

No comments: