My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Thursday, September 24, 2009

thankful thursday

i have been busier than a one armed paper hanger - ok that may not be a social worky kind of thing to say...but good grief...school, boy scouts, church, family, work and a thousand other things....

here is my thankful thursday...
- i love our church - been a long road
- my kids do not have the flu - bronchitis and mono
- my hubby - he puts up with my craziness
- my family - all of them - the nuts included
- my job - i have a great job and great boss...she has been so patient these past few weeks
- fall weather
- good books
- quiet time that i am going to get this weekend with the family
- that i still have both of my parents - so many of my friends have lost their parents recently
- my sister - i love her dearly
- SEC football - BAMA the most
- that a dear friend of mine was not seriously injured in a wreck last weekend
- for all of my friends
- for my children - they keep me rolling


now for a jacobism -
- he told someone at work that i was so mean i would make madea run

hope everyone has a great weekend...

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Precious. I love some thankfulness!
I think my favorite is the thankfulness for family- even the nuts!! haha! Don't we all have them?