My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Monday, May 22, 2006

Free at last....

Good Lord in heaven!!!! It is so nice to be loved and wanted! Can you believe after 2 years, I actually sat down and ate my lunch! My GI tract probably thought they had been transplanted. I had my first day at Medical Center East today. It was soooooooooooooooooo different than DHR. I was actually welcomed with a smile, told that as long as you get in 8 hours "it will all wash" and someone actually was concerned that I may have gotten left upstairs. My husband said this was a cush job compared to where I came from. I am so happy. I left work today with enough energy to mop my kitchen floor, eat supper and help Jamie study for her science semester test!!!!!!! Tomorrow is a new day and thank God for it! Love to all!

No comments: