My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Masters...

Ok so I am kind of a dork! It never crossed my mind when Stephen told me we were going to stay in Augusta, GA, on Saturday night that that is where The Masters is played. Yes I am kind of slow. We drove by it and could not see alot. We pulled into the main gate and Barney Fife came around to Stephen's window. He would not even talk to me and he was closest to me. Anyway, I digress. He told us "you cannot exit the car but you can pull down here and take some pictures." What are we going to do if we "exit" the car? Have you seen the size of us? Do we look like we are going to play golf or that we are dangerous? Anyway, here is a picture of the trees that line the road going to The Masters.







No comments: