My Bassakward Group

My Bassakward Group

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I AM.....

I Am.

I Am...Ginny

I Want...my house to be clean...

I Have...a much better life than I ever thought possible and more than i deserve

I Wish...I could re raise my childre....i don't think i have done a very good job

I Hate...being late, feeling guilty, disappointing people, stubbing my toe, biting my tongue, a dirty house, fighting, people who abuse othe people
s
I Fear...that a snake will get in my house...it will immediately go up for sale

I Hear...my son talking about fishing- he would rather fish than eat

I Search...the Internet for anything....

I Wonder...what my life would have been like if i had been a nurse...

I Regret...not finishing school earlier

I Love...my husband, my son, my daughter, surprises, day trips with my hubs, seeing my children succeed in school

I Ache...when my children are sick, my parents getting older, when i hear about the elderly being abused, the pressure that my children have in school...

I Always...strive for perfection.

I Usually...fall short.

I Am Not...a pushover.

I Dance...hardly ever - i have no rhythm...

I Sing...in the car to anything that is on the radio....

I Never...feel completely relaxed.

I Rarely...deep clean my house...i need to or hire a maid

I Cry...not as much as i used to

I Am Not Always...as put together and confident as people think I am.

I Lose...sleep.

I'm Confused...about my health and why it is so bad

I Need...more hours in the day.

I Should...do so much more...too much to list

Who Are You?

2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

This was good.

Who am I? (Now I'm humming that song!) I am similar to you in many ways. So thankful that, ultimately, I am HIS. And that's the most important thing!

Dana said...

Wow, I can't believe we've never actually met. We have a ton in common!